Monday 29 November 2010

The Plan

So, a little while ago I was working for Platform2- a wonderful job and a brilliant project if there ever was one- and I was offered the opportunity to visit the Philippines by a colleague of mine. If you know me, you know that I could not miss an opportunity such as this. Plus my contract was coming to an end in January, I had taken no annual leave and thought- why not just leave a month or two early, right? Right!
Having researched a little into a visit to the Philippines, I realised that I would be embarking on quite a costly venture so.... why not just up the adventure a little more? Looking into a round the world trip- which I have always wanted to do- I found that it would probably make more economical sense to take the journey of a lifetime so now here I am and here is my itinerary:

Turkey- 10 days
Qatar- 5 days
Pakistan- just under 1 month
Philipppines- just under 2 months
Japan- 1 week
New Zealand- just under 3 weeks
Australia (Sydney area)- 1 week
Dallas, USA- 1 week

And then back to the UK for a good friend of mine's wedding! A whirlwind trip if ever there was one. I'd love to go for longer but.... maybe I can go again. ;o)

Insha'Allah (God willing) I will be spending tme volunteering in both Pakistan and the Philippines but everywhere else my plans are very flaky.
I wil try and update my blog along the way- hopefully, better than I did with my Ghana trip!

So, here goes.....

1 comment:

  1. A great plan sister. It's almost a world tour. I'm very jealous :)

    InshaAllah everything goes well and you finish your adventure successfully.

    ReplyDelete